Consultation and Planning Services
Having a Vantage Education coach is like having your very own educational STEM specialist — someone to give you feedback, guide you on specialised topics and to encourage your classroom success. Our team can put you in direct contact with our expert academics, neuroscientists, psychologists as well as our practitioners, who can work with you on designing bespoke resources fit around your specific needs.
This service is popular with schools who want to integrate burgeoning industries and subjects within life skills learning into their existing curriculum.
Many teachers work with us in devising a new set of resources for their own curriculum that they’d like to construct, which often include: differentiated lesson activities, home learning tasks, new vocabulary grids, challenge cards, fact cards, eye catching display packs, and formative assessment materials.
The focus is on you.
Take a look at where you are right now in the School PSHE and Science Curriculum and then consider where you want to be. Your coach will help you get there. By going through this process, you will come away with a real, workable plan — customized to your students strengths, abilities and passions.
We can provide you with targeted support and additional challenges to ensure all students make at least national rates of progress.
Our direct coaches will help you:
- Build a personalised set of classroom resources to be utilised over a 38 week period
- Discover your pupils existing understanding of aerospace, robotics, engineering with a huge amount of many different module titles to choose from
- Create an individualised curriculum strategy for mapping out where you would like to investigate and what to explore in the months ahead
- Personalizing lesson plan resources for pupils of different learning styles
The aim of bespoke curriculum is to create:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning; make good progress and achieve excellence
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who can make a positive contribution to society
- Resources that takes into account individual needs and styles
- Allows everyone to experience success
- Raises standards of attainment
The types of resources we can provide include:
- Resource packs
- Lesson teaching packs
- Class management
- Activity sheets
- Power points and visual aids
- Activities and games
Historically, the topics requested by schools include:
- How to adequately cope with stress in a healthy way
- Speed reading
- Study skills
- Negotiation skills
- Saving, investing and budgeting
- Understanding everyday marketing
- Critical thinking
Materials you can trust
Our work is checked for on the following aspects:
Content – Qualified teacher experts create and advise on all our teaching materials and that means you can be sure that we’ve gone to great lengths to check that its error free and factually correct
Relevance – We make new teaching materials every single day, so you know that whatever you see is up to date and relevant.
Purpose – Our materials are tried and tested by teachers to ensure they are fit for purpose so you can be confident they’ll go down a storm in your setting.
Design – Our materials have children in mind, and that’s clear from our design. We use fonts that have been specifically designed for early (and later) readers and choose colour schemes that we know are the most engaging for children.
CASE STUDY: The Active Wellbeing Society
NeuroHeadway worked with a charitable organisation who, over a 4 month period, collaborated with community food workers in delivering local projects that bring individuals together through food, for making progress on nutrition and wellbeing. Our team worked on providing dietitians and nutritionists to supervise their expertise in providing knowledge to community workers to pass on information to young people in local communities who wish to donate unwanted food through the foundation
Join the thousands of schools that already trust Vantage Education!JOIN IN Contact us for more details