21st century knowledge
The objective is to create a set of 5-6 minute exercises for pupils to complete in a classroom setting, to be delivered during a PSHE lesson and /or delivered by our certified practitioners during our enrichment curriculum delivery.
The exercises can be devised in a way either to be completed independently or to be completed in small groups (no more than 3 per group).
See our knowledge-based modules
Our objective is to create:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning; make good progress and achieve excellence
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who can make a positive contribution to society.
Our curriculum is developed to:
- Creates an aspirational high achievement culture.
- Takes into account individual needs and styles.
- Allows everyone to experience success.
- Raises standards of attainment.
- Targeted support and additional challenges to ensure all students make at least national rates of progress.
Our modules cater for pupils’ differences in learning styles including:
- Visual (spatial): You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding.
- Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music.
- Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing.
- Physical (kinaesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch.
- Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems.
- Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people.
- Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study.
Based on our observation and experience in education we also included underlying modalities into our knowledge-based modules. These include:
- Behaving in different situations
- Affective Development
- Collaborative Learning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Empathetic and Active Listening
- Information Processing
- Character Development
- Social and Personal Skills
- Learning Styles
Within our 21st century knowledge, we have two branches:
2. PSHE modules
Cognitive science is the interdisciplinary, scientific study of the mind and its processes. It examines the nature, the tasks, and the functions of cognition.
Cognitive scientists study intelligence and behavior, with a focus on how nervous systems represent, process, and transform information within the classroom.
Teachers gather educational intelligence, enabling them to grow as individuals and as educators. It is an educational guidance mechanism, for parents and teachers.
We can offer follow up, home learning based programs, to be done with parents, for pupils to development their life skills outside of school. These home based educational programs evaluate the types of personalities for the careers that connect with these aptitudes.